Breed Friendly Services in the Puget Sound Area
Over the years members of our club have found services and facilities that are professional, open minded,
and demonstrate an understanding of our "Bully" breed. This page is intended to provide you with information
that you can use when looking for a service. There are many excellent services in the greater Puget Sound area
and we are in no way recommending any of the following services or facilities over others. It is your responsibility
to evaluate them and make your own decision when it comes to intrusting your valued Staffy friend to someone else.
If you would like to suggest a service or facility please feel free to do so by sending a message to the web master.
Please note: it is not our clubs intent to advertise businesses, only to provide useful information on breed friendly locations.
Parks and Play Areas
- Marymoore Dog Park (Redmond)
- Part of the large Marymoore complex accessible off of either east or west Sammamish Way. The off leash dog area is on the south end of the park. It is a wonderful large area with built up trails, open fields to run your dog, and access to the Sammamish slough for swimming. Very popular with many very well behaved dogs to socialize with. $1.00 parking fee.
- Grandview Park (Sea-Tac)
- An old public park with two large soccer field areas for your dog to run in. Off of I-5 take the Kent/DesMoines exit (516) and turn left at the end of the exit ramp. Go east several blocks and then turn left onto Military Road. Follow Military for about a half mile and then turn right onto S. 228th. The park is at the end of 228th. Free parking.
- Bandix Dog Park (Gig Harbor)
- Seattle Off-Leash Parks
- This is the official City of Seattle site's list of off-leash dog parks along with a map showing their locations in the city.